Thursday, January 13, 2011

Whatever Happened To...?


It looks like I'm gonna be the random guy here, the jack-of-all-trades, the Tomas Perez of this blog if you will. Only difference between me and Tomas is I'm actually good at baseball and have value on this Earth besides smashing my teammates in the face with a post-game shaving cream pie. Anyhow, I'm gonna start a recurring item here where I remind all 7 readers of my favorite random people from the past. And we start with Isaac Stout from Real World: Sydney. This motherfucker was a space cadet. An admitted ex-LSD user, he suffered from sporadic bird hallucinations on the show. Yep, you read that right. Bird hallucinations. That's pretty goddamned creepy. And awesome. Someone should put that down as a special talent on their match.com profile and watch the pussy flock to them (pun absolutely intended) like they're Drake making an appearance at Palmer Social Club. Isaac is memorable because he almost single-handedly injected some life into an otherwise dull cast. Anyone remember Parisa or Trisha? I didn't think so. (Note: Dunbar gets a total pass even though he was boring on this season for his recent body of work, notably an interracial threesome on Playboy TV. Get some, player.) Isaac had the unquestioned highlight of the season when he dropped trou, grabbed some goggles, and fucking snorkeled in the house's fish tank butt-ass naked like Deuce Bigalow. Well done, sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment