Thursday, January 13, 2011

Is Jersey Shore the Most Anticipated Television Show of All-Time?



So I am sitting here eating an entire bag of Bertolli Chicken Parm pasta an hour before this weeks episode of Jersey Shore and I simply cant wait for it, like its beyond the normal "I want to watch it feeling" and I would never give it the DVR treatment. Like I need to watch this fucking show, now. So I ask, is Jersey Shore becoming the most anticipated TV show of all-time?

Think about it this way, what happened last week, on the season's first episode? One of the roommates got totally bat-shit naked infront of another when she was slobbery drunk. Sammi and Ronnie pick the three-bed room and incite a near riot since their move makes no sense. And then ultimately Sammi and JWOWW throw down AGAIN like Ali-Frazier VII with just fake tits and Sammi's hot ass everywhere. Literally, this happened in the first sixty minutes of the season, it forces you to ask yourself what is going to happen next?

Maybe in its prime Lost would rival Jersey Shore in terms of anticipation but I'll take Pauly D and Sitch trying to creep on bitches over Jack and whatever that curly haired bitch's name was who sometimes fucked the other guy who never had a shirt on.

No comments:

Post a Comment