Friday, January 14, 2011

The "Flyers Guy"

So I’m the “Flyers Guy” I guess…am I ok with that role?…I guess. I will admit I’m a rookie at this blog stuff, maybe I need a veteran presence like Brian Boucher around to help me out…are you kidding me?? Brian Boucher belongs in the adult league over at Ice Line with a 10:30pm start on a Tuesday night and a case of beer on the bench (oh wait, that’s me). Don’t let his record fool you, this guy wasn’t good enough in 1998 and he’s not good enough now. My buddy at work the other day came up to me and said he was going to take his kids to see Michael Leighton at a Phantoms game on the 21st, tickets were 12 bucks and are 4 rows from the glass…12 bucks. 9 months ago Leighton was between the pipes in the cup finals, and now “Boosh” sent his ass packin to 12 dollar tickets and a free hot dog in the minors?? As David Puddy would say…brutal.

No comments:

Post a Comment