Thursday, January 20, 2011

I Need Bookoo Bucks, Right Fucking Now!


NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- Wendy's/Arby's Group shares spiked almost 6% Thursday morning after the fast food giant announced it may sell its struggling Arby's roast beef sandwich chain to focus resources exclusively on the Wendy's brand.

Sales at Arby's North American restaurants open at least 15 months fell 5.9% during the third fiscal quarter, following a 7.4% drop in the second quarter and an 11.5% decline in the first quarter.

Wendy's/Arby's (WEN) chairman Nelson Peltz said "the reality is that the Wendy's brand, given its relative size and scope, is the key driver of shareholder return, and we believe we should focus on the execution of the compelling growth opportunities at Wendy's."

The company said it is working with UBS Investment Bank to explore "strategic alternatives" for Arby's, including a sale of the chain.



I mean show me a guy who doesn't like the 5 for $5.95 deal and I'll show you a fucking liar. Give me the a Beef'n Cheddar, a Montana Roast Beef, a regular Roast Beef, an order of Curly Fries and a Diet Coke. Don't you even begin to judge my drink selection either. But seriously, let's ban our money together and purchase this once Top 5 Fast Food Joint. I'd hire some slick Middle Eastern business men, preferably Syrians, but I'd be happy with anyone from the general neighborhood and we would be straight printing cash in 3 weeks. A few years ago, a couple of my buddies and I started to looking into buying a Chick-Fil-A but obviously it never got further than his living room, otherwise I wouldn't be writing on this website. Plus, I'd throw the company values/rules to the sides and serve the best fucking chicken sandwiches that a Sunday has ever seen.

That being said, let's here YOUR Top 5 Fast Food Places.

My List:
1. "The Always Delicious" Taco Bell
2. Chick-Fil-A
3. KFC
4. Wendy's
5. Arby's

Am I leaving a place out? Doubt it. (East Coast Biased too, so I can't be putting in a place that I have to fly 3,000 miles to enjoy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment