Friday, January 14, 2011

Organized Knife Fight Goes as Planned on the El


Six high school students have been taken to hospitals after a confrontation under the Market Street El in West Philadelphia this morning, police said.
Five students suffered knife wounds and one had a cut mouth police said.


This had to be organized right? Like when we were younger it was meet behind the monkey bars and one of us is leaving with a fat lip. But in 2011 its lets meet at the Market Street station, bring your knife and we'll see who ends up with the worse stab wound and the fastest hospital trip.

Side note: Why is everyone playing by the rules here and only bringing guns? Like, if a group of kids tell me bring a knife and we will fight tomorrow, I am bringing a gun and we'll see how fast you can stab me while I shoot your stupid ass. I'd be like Ron Burgandy just bringing battle axes and a trident and shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment