Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Have You Ever Been Told That You Look Like... Olivia Wilde?



After seeing the preview to the upcoming episode of Jersey Shore, it made me realize how much I fucking love Doppleganger's. Give me some more of Ron-Ron part Deux! I mean I live for this shit. That title line has a million fucking angles, mainly for charming the little panties off of girls. Say you're sitting around drinking, digging some new broad who your friend knows, but she's acting a little bit like a stuck-up bitch...what do you do? You fucking drop the hammer!!

ME: "Has anyone ever told you that you look like Megan Fox?"
Broad: "Really? Well I have had a few people mention it.(whilst getting all moist)"
ME: "Yes, I mean in the face, I definitely see it. Same nose and eyes. (Dear god, I hope lies don't make my future children crippled and blind)"
Broad: "Well thank you. Let's bang."

At least that's how my fucking encounter's usually end up. Also it's great for burying some douchebag, ass-clown who you are hanging out with that you have to put up with because he's a friend of a friend. You know who you look like(cool guy)? Joakim Noah. You can't recover from that.

With all this in mind, readers can submit friend's pictures along with side by side photos of their famous Doppleganger. Don't send me some picture of your friend who I don't know, with his look-a-like being some other asshole that I also don't know. It's gotta be someone at least slightly famous. Think John Bolaris (for you Philly people) or the UPS Whiteboard guy for everyone else. We'll post the best ones for now and if you bitches keep on reading, maybe we'll send you some product.

"Let's give him some shorts."

No comments:

Post a Comment