Thursday, January 13, 2011

Is this Guy Serious?


Sooo after doing real work for the lesser part of half an hour I started to read Yahoo Sports, and came across this story. Vernon Wells: ‘I would totally agree I’m not worth that contract’ that contract being 7 years at $126M.

Here’s the question to all of you (even though not a single person is reading this), is this a good thing to admit? I mean who admits their overpaid? I hate self righteous dick bags like this…because the truth is, unless you cure a fucking disease or are the creator of chick-fil-a (place is the tits) no one is worth $126M. So why admit you’re overpaid? Like no normal person would ever admit they make too much money(especially where their bosses can see it). I have worked with so many fucking useless people in my short “real life” career who fly under the radar just collecting checks, laughing all the way to bank. Its like Creed from the Office says, “the only thing separating me from a homless man is this job” fucking a right Creed, keep collecting those pay checks, because admitting you make too much money is just bat shit crazy and admitting you make way tooo much money being a public figure just makes people hate you more than they already do…oh and with exception of about 10 or 15 NBA players, every fucker in the NBA should have admitted this before Vernon Wells did.

P.S. Props for helping out the community Wells. Now get in the fucking batting cage and take some BP… idiot!

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Vernon-Wells-I-would-totally-agree-I-m-not-wor?urn=mlb-306633

No comments:

Post a Comment